jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

Arduino by Davis: “Re: I2c not working” plus 19 more

Arduino by Davis: “Re: I2c not working” plus 19 more

Link to Arduino by Davis

Re: I2c not working

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 03:20 AM PDT

The Arduino Uno (atmega328p -pu)

The I2C device is INA209 (http://www.ti.com/product/ina209)



[code]#include <Wire.h>              //I2C library
#include <INA209.h>            //INA209 library

INA209 ina209a(0x40);

const byte OUTPUT_PIN = 3;  // Time...

Re: [Projet en cours] Sonde de température piscine en Wifi

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 03:19 AM PDT

Salut Artouste,

Merci de ton aide. Alors soit j'ai un problème avec ma sonde soit je suis un blaireau.
Voilà une photo du montage en PJ.
j'ai donc le ground qui est branché...

Re: UNO 5V Terminal current limit/rating?

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 03:19 AM PDT

Does anyone know what a rated output current may be, precisely, for the 5V pin of the Uno? (Using a 9-12 VDC 1 Amp power supply input, not USB)

I believe the Uno use...

Re: Suggest an ultrasonic sensor

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 03:19 AM PDT

Quote
But it doesn't really need to know that as long as it receives something (or nothing if there is no obstruction.
But you've got no idea at what range the object is - an echo from a distant object could arrive very shortly after you sent ...

1 wire temp sensor

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 03:16 AM PDT

I have a project that will ultimately have 5 ( or more) DS18b20  sensors on each of 2 pins.

The issue is that these 5 sensors may change from time to time. eg I will have 3 sensor arrays (A,B and C) and any one of these may be on pin0 while one other m...

How to make 3D Printed Lithophanes #3dthursday

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 03:00 AM PDT

LithophaneExperiment2

Lately on Thingiverse, thanks to Cymon and pp3dpNL, there have been a number of fun printed lithopanes projects appearing. Here is a post from Cymon's blog about how to make them for yourself!

I have been having a blast figuring out lithophanes and working out how to best make them. I think I'm going to start offering custom lithophane services in the store, which technically means I shouldn't give away how I'm making them… but that's not the sort of guy I am.

First thing I discovered is the local dollar store sells nightlights that I can print a holder for that will illuminate the lithophanes really well.

Another things I discovered was about thickness. From left to right (1) the source picture (my daughter), (2) white at 3mm thick, (3) tan at 3mm thick, (4) tan at 2.5mm thick. I thought I needed to make it thicker so I could have more color depth. Since I print these laying down I only get as many shades as I have layers. And sure enough if I want more layers I have to print in white, the tan just doesn't let enough light through. But after comparing them side by side I really prefer the sepia-tone look of the tan ones. The white looks better in the picture, but in real life the tan is just superior. And at 2.5mm thick I'm getting about 16 layers, so that's enough color for anything.

If you would like to make your own just follow these steps:

  1. Download BMPtoIGES
  2. Choose a source image with good contrast.
  3. Scale the picture to about 800×600 (the more pixels the more points in the final mesh the harder to process)
  4. In BMPtoIGES load your picture
  5. Set your edgecolor to black (so the holder has something to hold on to)
  6. Enter the following settings:

    NewImage

  7. File->Save and Process, choose STL and save your file
  8. Import the STL in Blender or your favorite mesh editing program
  9. Scale the STL by 50% in the Z only (I suppose you could change the 75 to 150 and just scale in all directions by 50%)
  10. Slice and print (I like to lay mine down. That works pretty well in my experience)

The Z-scaling is because I don't think BMPtoIGES likes decimals in its boxes. 

I'm really surprised at how easy the process is… once I figured everything out. There was a lot of experimentation to get here, but in the end I'm fairly satisfied with the results. So don't let my suffering be in vain and enjoy making your own Lithophanes.

Read more.

Re: How to select integers from data sentence

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 02:48 AM PDT

I found this example
[code]

const int NUMBER_OF_FIELDS = 3; // how many comma-separated fields we expect
int fieldIndex = 0;             // the current field being received
int values[NUMBER_OF_FIELDS];   // array holding values for all the fields


voi...

Re: Progetto scuola: Rilevazione oggetto e accensione led

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 02:48 AM PDT

Cece99: Devono giocare minimo 2 o 3 giocatori, altrimenti sarebbe inutile..
Brunello: Avevo previsto questo problema, sinceramente non mi interessa di chi è la pedina, però se è una cosa fattibile perchè non farla.. Cosa mi consiglieresti di fare dato ...

Re: PID Line Follower Code Verification....

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 02:47 AM PDT

void read_sensors () {
  for (int i = 0; i < 5; i++) {
  sensors = analogRead(i);
  sensors_average += sensors * i * 1000;
  sensors_sum += int(sensors);
  }


here are some minor problems with your code

sensors = analogRead(i)
here analogRea...

Activation on Facebook check-in

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 02:46 AM PDT

Hi guys,

I'm looking to make some toys for our office. One of my first ideas is to flash up on an LED matrix someone's name when they use facebook to check in.

Has anyone had any experience with this? I can't find much out there about using the faceboo...

Re: Steuerung des Arduino via Excel (VBA) möglich?

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 02:46 AM PDT

So, das Buch ist bestellt. Ich hoffe ich muss mir jetzt noch noch extra für tausende von Euros einen C-Compiler kaufen???
Gibt es C schon for free oder als open source? Oder muss ich das auch kaufen?

Re: Suggest an ultrasonic sensor

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 02:29 AM PDT

Re: can we use RX & TX as gerneral purpose I/O

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 02:28 AM PDT

It's time you posted your code I think.

Re: can we use RX & TX as gerneral purpose I/O

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 02:27 AM PDT

Hi,
    Even i have disconnected the usb and i am powering the unit using external power supply. Then also i am getting 4.5v at both TX  & RX pins.all other pins gives me 0v or 250mv. Weather i need to do anything on the 1K resistor or any other options.

Re: How to disable outputting of Active Sensing ?

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 02:25 AM PDT

Sorry for my late reply.

The annoying active sensing message is done by me !!!

I have write a statement for debugging purpose in my sketch :

 MIDI.sendRealTime(ActiveSensing) ;

So my sketch continously sending out ActiveSensing messages. I removed th...

Re: 8x8 Matriz led bicolor

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 02:24 AM PDT

Art Institute Chicago Collaborates With Museum Lovers For Ongoing Digital Curation Effort #3dthursday

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 02:00 AM PDT

Saint John the Baptist ready preview featured8425 764363 preview featured

Liz Neely, the Director of Digital Information and Access at the Art Institute of Chicago, has been doing a great job encouraging visitors to participate in capturing digital models of their collection, including the Saint John the Baptist sculpture above, captured by Christian Oiticica and posted just a few hours before I put together this post.

While several museums, including the Met Museum and the Asian Art Museum of San Francisco have held special events for the purpose of exploring the possibilities of scanning and sharing replicas of work, Neely boldly pushes this curatorial practice into an ongoing collaboration between museum and those who love the museum.

Here is the message Neely shared on Thingiverse about this project:

Art Institutue of Chicago

The Art Institute of Chicago is a world-renowned art museum housing one of the largest permanent collections in the United States. With more than 260,000 art works and artifacts, the museum has particularly strong holdings in Impressionist and Post-Impressionist painting, early 20th-century European painting and sculpture, contemporary art, Japanese prints, and photography. The museum also offers exceptional programming that informs and inspires, including lectures, workshops, performances, and guided tours.

Do you have a scan or derivative of an Art Institute artwork? Message us and we'll add it to our Thingiverse collections.

Find Art Institute 'Things'
Check out Things related to the Art Institute in My Collections including Artwork from the Collection, Art Institute /Mods/ and Museum Love in 3D.

Read more.


649-1
Every Thursday is #3dthursday here at Adafruit! The DIY 3D printing community has passion and dedication for making solid objects from digital models. Recently, we have noticed electronics projects integrated with 3D printed enclosures, brackets, and sculptures, so each Thursday we celebrate and highlight these bold pioneers!

Have you considered building a 3D project around an Arduino or other microcontroller? How about printing a bracket to mount your Raspberry Pi to the back of your HD monitor? And don't forget the countless LED projects that are possible when you are modeling your projects in 3D!

The Adafruit Learning System has dozens of great tools to get you well on your way to creating incredible works of engineering, interactive art, and design with your 3D printer! If you've made a cool project that combines 3D printing and electronics, be sure to let us know, and we'll feature it here!

Re: Does Arduino Uno have max 8-bit or more resolution?

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 01:50 AM PDT

Quote
Let's say we have a computer and its micro-processor's clock rate is 1GHz.
It depends on the processor, some processors need lots of clock pulses to move stuff about, others can do it in one clock. That is why the simple clock speed is n...

TCP messaging from sever to arduino to trigger led

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 01:48 AM PDT

Dear all,
Is there a way to send a tcp message from a sever to the serial monitor + arduino to trigger an led?

If so how would i go about doing it?

Atm my code is this

[code]#include <SPI.h>
#include <Ethernet.h>

// Enter a MAC address for your contro...

Arduino ISP help

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 01:48 AM PDT

Hello! I bought this devicehttp://www.ebay.com/itm/271083240932?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 on ebay and managed to programm ATTiny...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario